June 15, 2008

About Donations

Hi there MediaMoney users!

As you can see, there is a new button on this page. It's a way for people to donate money to this site and it's skins.

As to why I have made the decision to do this is because my computer is starting to get old and Photoshop - the program I intensely use to update and make skins - is very sluggish. Money donated here will be a helping hand when I buy a new computer this summer. Every donation is welcome - small or large. You decide.

Remember that donations are voluntarily submitted, but it will help me make new and hopefully beautiful skins. Glided is just a small part of what I can do when I have the tools needed.

So please people, if you like these skins, donate using the button below.


Many thanks for your attention.

Regards,
Morten Norheim

0 comments: